Thursday, August 2, 2012

Becoming a Teacher

I'm very nerves as well as anxious to become a teacher soon. I am ready to started my career in working with children because I believe that it is my all around goal in life. I have no clue what to expected walking in to the classroom on the first day of school , switching roles as the teacher instead on the student. I am very appreciative for the student teaching program that is required to graduated with an education degree. I believe that student teaching will allow me the opportunity to get "my feet wet" in being in the classroom environment and being able to engaged with the students as well as the teachers. The student teaching program will also allow me to receive knowledge on which grade level that I would prefer to teach when graduating. I know from teachers that are mentors that teaching isn't easy it what you make of it. Not everyday is going to be a easy day but as a teacher my goal is to bounce back and be the best teacher I can be for my students, teachers and especially myself.







( Click for helpful details) Importance of student teaching

2 comments:

  1. Did you get to complete your observations with different grade levels? If you still have hours left for your CUINs, that might be a really good idea, if it's possible--that way, you can start to get a feel for what classroom you want for student teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I will be starting observations this fall with my cuin course.

    ReplyDelete