Thursday, August 9, 2012

Web 2.0 Tools in the Future

From being enrolled in the ENGL 3043 I have learned a lot about web 2.0 tools. This summer I have learned how to incorporated different web tools to becoming a teacher in the future. In the future I believe that I will continue to use pintrest, wiki page, eportfolio, and as well as blogger. From having experience with all of the web 2.0 tools that I have listed I feel as though I will become more creative and share my ideas with other teachers as well s learn from other creative teachers. The road to becoming a teacher will be interesting and challenging at times but I believe if I use the tools that I have learned through this class I will be very successful as well.


1 comment:

  1. Which tool do you think will be the MOST useful in your classroom?

    ReplyDelete