Friday, June 29, 2012

Now and Later



I believe that it is very important that every individual should created a list of short term and long term goals that they want to accomplish. I have learned the importance in having a list and just being organized for the things to come in the future. I believe their shouldn't be a time frame on a goal in life. You should  have drive as well as determination to obtain everything in life in order to be successful in life. 




My short-term goals 
  • Continue to make the Dean's List throughout college 
  • Receive my teacher Certification 
  • Graduate from Prairie View A&M University with Education Major
My long-term goals
  • Become a great elementary teacher 
  • Open up my own daycare learning center 
  • Receive my master's degree in education 


I believe as I grow and become more educated my list of goals will grow rapidly and I will continue to make it my obligation and my best interest to be successful in everything that I do.



4 comments:

  1. Where are you hoping to do your student teaching, if all the stars align? Any dream location for your first full-time teaching job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I want to student teach in Galena Park Independent school distract, which is the school distract that I attend since middle school. I not sure of which elementary school because there are so many to choose from in the distract.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother makes my brother and I make short term and long term goals. I never knew how writing goals and actually visually seeing the makes them seem more attainable. It almost makes it law after you write it and the universe has to align with it. Whatever goals you have lady, if you believe you can do it, with a vision and hard work it will come to pass. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making goals for yourself is the best way to insure that you will keep growing. I only get things done if I write them down, so recording a list of goals is something I've always had to do. You seem to really know exactly what you want for your future. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete